It seems summer has finally arrived and we have seen some sunshine and felt the warmth of the sun – however it isn’t only the weather that’s making us happy this summer, it’s also the listing of Helen’s Baking Mixes and Breakfast Seed Toppings in Asda stores!
Our Seeded Bread Mix, Brown Bread Mix, Crumble Mix and Breakfast Toppings will be stocked in selected Asda stores across the UK, and online. So why not add something new to your shopping trolley this week and try our products for yourself? All our products combine the nutritional benefits of linseed with other seeds such as sunflower, pumpkin, sesame and chia – this equals natural foods with great taste. The quick and easy gluten free baking mixes are a great source of fibre, and are ready to bake in two minutes – while the Breakfast Seed Toppings, as well as being gluten-free and a source of protein, are high in fibre and a rich source of Omega 3. The Toppings can be sprinkled on cereal, smoothies, yogurt or salads to give a nutritional boost.
To make your food prep easier (and more colourful) when making our delicious bread mixes, we’re offering you the chance to win a vibrant set of 4 mixing bowls, measuring spoons and a selection of our gluten-free mixes.
To be in with a chance of winning…
- Simply head over to @FoodbyHelen on Twitter and retweet and follow at least one of our competition tweets between 27th July & 3rd August 2016.
- There is one prize set to be won, consisting of a set of mixing bowls, measuring spoons, and a selection of Helen’s products.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all entries received by 23:59 3rd August 2016.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The competition is open to UK residents, over 18 only.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries which we do not receive for any reason. Incomplete, incorrect or late entries will be disqualified.
- The winner will be contacted via Twitter and asked to verify their entry by sending their contact details via Direct Message within 72 hours. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules. This process will be repeated until the prize is claimed.
- There is no limit to the number of different competition posts you can retweet.
- Prizes will be sent within 28 days.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Employees of the Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter of this competition is Virginia Health Food Ltd. Kilnagleary Road, Carrigaline Industrial Park, Carrigaline, Co. Cork, Ireland