Chocolate Brownies with Raspberry
Write a review
- Helen’s Chocolate Cupcake Mix
- 250g butter
- 200g good quality cooking chocolate (50%-70% Cocoa solids)
- 4 large free range eggs
- 150g fresh raspberries
- Pre- heat oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4
- Line a brownie tin with grease proof paper and grease well.
- In a large bowl over some simmering water, melt the butter and chocolate and mix together.
- Add the Chocolate Cupcake mix to the melted butter and chocolate and mix well.
- Beat the eggs and add to the chocolate mixture.
- Mix for one minute until you have a silky consistency.
- Add half of the raspberries.
- Pour into greased brownie tin and place remaining raspberries on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Allow to cool and cut into squares.
- 11. Serve warm with Vanilla ice-cream.
- Helen's Chocolate Cupcake Mix
- These Chocolate Cupcakes are really easy to prepare and are a great mix to have at hand for special occasions. You can also use this mix for making chocolate brownies or chocolate cake.
Food by Helen https://www.foodbyhelen.com/