Sandwich Bread with Red Pepper, Garlic and Cheese
Write a review
- Helen’s Sandwich Bread Mix
- 1 whole pepper roasted (chopped)
- 1 tsp. garlic paste
- 2 tsp. sundried tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 tbsp. of Parmesan cheese
- 300 mls warm water
- 1 tablespoon veg oil
- Add all ingredients together (prior to proving) then follow method on pack as normal.
- Helen's Sandwich Bread
- Makes a light soft sandwich bread which is great for lunches and also a source of fibre as it contains the very nourishing flax flour. It is so easy to make too as you just add water and a tablespoon of oil. Below are just some ideas for adding extra flavour and zing!
Food by Helen https://www.foodbyhelen.com/