- Helen’s Scone Mix
- 2 eggs
- 250ml buttermilk
- 28g melted butter
- 20g raisins
- 40g dried cranberries
- 20g dried apricot
- 10g ground almond
- Pre- heat oven to 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6
- Line a muffin tin with paper cases.
- Place all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs, melted butter and buttermilk.
- Mix at a low speed in the food mixer for one minute or alternatively mix by hand.
- Divide mixture evenly between the muffin cases and glaze with some egg wash.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove muffins from the tray and allow to cool.
- Helen's Scone Mix
- Helen's Scones are so easy to make and are soft, light and delicious with a light golden top. To add more interest add a grated apple or some dried fruit. This mix can also be quickly turned into a light breakfast muffin.
Food by Helen https://www.foodbyhelen.com/
Due to ongoing difficulties with logistic suppliers, in providing an efficient and cost effective delivery service, we have no option but to close our online shop until further notice.
CLICK HERE to see stores selling Helen's products.
We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your continued custom. Dismiss